Event date: 3 June 2017
Start time: 5:00AM
Cutoff time: 12 Midnight (19 hours)
Capacity: 150 racers
The race fee is $135 plus online fees.
Registration closes on 20 May 2017 (no day-of registration).
The difficulty of the terrain means this is NOT an entry-level race. Each application will be reviewed by the race directors after you have registered. At a minimum, all participants must have completed at least one 50k trail race within the advertised cut-off time. If you have a race that is not a 50k but has a high degree of difficulty, it may be an exception to the above standard, just email us to find out if the race may qualify you. Be sure that your race is an official race with results published on a publicly available website. You must have completed a qualifying race before registering for the race.
• Start and finish at the Worlds End State Park in the Cliff Pavilion
• 63.8 mile looped course through beautiful and technical Pennsylvania trails
• 95% single and double track
• 12,395 ft of elevation gain
• 12 aid stations
• 19 hour time limit (strict midnight cut-off)
100k Course Maps
>> GPX Download