The Worlds End Ultramarathon can not be held without the many wonderful volunteers who clear and mark the course prior to race day, prepare food and work at the aid stations and do all the laborious clean up afterwards. If you’d like to be awesome, please e-mail me using the email link below and let me know when you’re available. For your time, you will receive a volunteer T-shirt, food, and all the camaraderie you can handle. Plus, each aid station will receive a free entry into the Worlds End Fall Classic in September. If you’re running the race, consider asking a friend or two to come along as volunteers. You all get to have fun, and you won’t have to drive yourself all the way home after running 62 (or 32) miles! Plus 8 hours of volunteer work at Worlds End fulfills other race’s service requirement such as Western States 100.
If you’re interested in helping, you can also connect with us through email. We would love to have you as part of our team!
2017 Volunteer Opportunities:
- Saturday to Monday, 5/27-29 – Trail work days at Worlds End State Park.
- Saturday, 6/3 – Staff an aid station or help serve food at the finish line (times and locations vary.)
- Saturday, 6/3 – Sweep a section the course to the finish, following the last runners. This is a great supported training run opportunity!
- Sunday, 6/4 – Clean up race supplies while drinking endless pots of coffee.
- Sunday, 6/4 – Sweep a section of the course to remove ribbons.